Boston Biopharma distributes a wide collection of oncology products in the Europe and MENA.
Bendamustine Hydrochloride for injection
2,5 mg/ml powder for concentrate for solution for infusion
25 mg/vial or 100 mg/vial
Bendamustine Boston Biopharma is a medicine that is used for the treatment of
certain types of cancer (cytotoxic medicine).
Bendamustine Boston Biopharma is used alone (monotherapy) or in combination with
other medicines for the treatment of the following forms of cancer:
• chronic lymphocytic leukemia in cases where fludarabine combination chemotherapy
is not appropriate for you;
• non-Hodgkin lymphomas, which had not, or only shortly, responded to a prior rituximab
• multiple myeloma in cases where thalidomide or bortezomib-containing therapy is not
appropriate for you.
Goserelin Boston Biopharma 10.8 mg
Goserelin 10.8 mg implant pre-filled syringes
It is used to treat prostate cancer.
It works by reducing the amount of ‘testosterone’ (a hormone) that is produced by your body.
Goserelin Boston Biopharma 10.8 mg is a long-acting form of Goserelin and it is given every 12 weeks.
Goserelin Boston Biopharma 3.6 mg
Goserelin 3.6 mg implant pre-filled syringes
A long-acting formulation is given every 4 weeks
In men, it is used to treat prostate cancer.
It works by reducing the amount of testosterone (a hormone) that is produced by the human body.
In women, it is used to:
• Treat breast cancer.
• Treat endometriosis.
• Treat benign growths in the womb called uterine fibroids.
• Thin the lining of the uterus before uterine surgery.
• Help treat infertility (together with other medicines). It helps control the release of eggs from the ovary.
In women, Goserelin Boston Biopharma 3.6 works by reducing the amount of oestrogen
(a hormone) that is produced by the human body